Friday, October 2, 2009

More Adventures

Alright, as promised i will start off with a few pictures of my apartment:

This is our lovely window


This is my little shelf with all my books

Our apartment is right next to a little temple and cemetery. It is full of trees. This is the road next to it:


These might look a bit different from the pictures I have posted before. This is because I took them with my NEW CAMERA. On Wednesday we went as a group to the Meiji shrine, Harajuku, and then to Shinjuku. In Shinjuku I visited Yodobashi Camera and bought a Canon SLR that I have been looking at and saving up for.

I took some pictures at the Meiji shrine but these were with my old camera. I am thinking about going back on Sunday to take a few with the new one.

At Hon-Atsugi station

A torii gate at the shrine

These things are HUGE


Tomorrow I am going to Akihabara with my language partner and my room mate so I will have many colorful pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment