Monday, September 14, 2009

The Countdown

Alright!

Time to get this blog fired up. In nine days I will be on a plane with Candiece and two dozen other students. We will be in Japan for the duration of Fall quarter. You can keep up with our many adventures in Japan by reading my posts!

I will be taking a photography class over there, so expect a lot of pictures.

Now since there is barely more than a week left until we leave I have been scrambling to get things done. The major investment of last week:


Our class schedule has been adjusted to give us a nine day break at the beginning of november! Candiece and I (and a group which is still forming) will be taking a trip down to Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, and other places in western/central Japan. The rail pass pictured above rings up at 28,300 yen... about $310USD. That gives me unlimited train travel on any line operated by Japan Rail (except for the new Nozomi bullet trains) for the period of a week.

Thats all for now. I will probably post more details before we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment